Sister. One word that means so much to a person. Having a sibling can be great but painful at times! My sister would agree. But whether it’s your sister’s birthday or you just feel like showering her with love, here’s a list of best sister quotes for you! Some you can take inspiration from, some you use just as it is because it sums up the bond perfectly!
Best sister quotes:
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. – Marion C. Garetty
- Because angles are sometimes busy elsewhere, god created sisters like you.
- A sister is god’s way of proving he doesn’t want us to walk alone.
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit and a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James
- For there is no friend like a sister
In calm or stormy weather;
To cheer one on the tedious way,
To fetch one if one goes astray,
To lift one if one totters down,
To strengthen whilst one stands.
― Christina Rossetti
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. – Amy Li
Little sister quotes:
- Happiness is being with my sister.
- A sister smiles when one tells stories-for she knows where the decoration has been added. – Chris Montaigne
- I always like to win. But I’m the bigger sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. Its hard. I love her too much. That’s what counts! – Venus Williams
- How do you sum up your sister in three minutes? She’s your twin and your polar opposite. She’s your constant companion and your competition. She’s your best friend and the biggest bitch in the world. She’s everything you wish you could be and everything you wish you weren’t.- M. Molly Backes
- Sisters share a bond that can never be broken no matter what.
- A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart. She is a joy that cannot be taken away. Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.
- Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child. – Barbara Alpert
- A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. And no matter how much you fight and argue, you cannot be torn apart.
- Sisters don’t need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks – expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs – that can undermine any tale you’re telling. Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. ― Pam Brown
- Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the heart.
- S.I.S.T.E.R Ill be there for you cause you’re there for me too.
- A sister is both your mirror and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
- When traveling life’s journey its good to have a sister’s hand to hold on to.
Funny sister quotes:
- Back in time it seemed that having a sister were a tragedy. Instead it is one of the best presents my parents could have ever given me.- Sara Anzellotti
- My sister has the best sister.
- I smile because you are my sister. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
- No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
- Being sisters means you always have backup.
- You and I are sisters. If you fall, I will always be there to pick you up after I stop laughing.
- Yes, overprotective dads are pretty scary but nothing is worse than an overprotective older sister. Dads are okay with jail time, but an older sister can kill you, hide your body and be back in time for dinner.
- What I love most about us being sisters is we can have totally inappropriate conversations no sane person should ever have. Ever.
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my sister doesn’t count.
My sister quotes:
- All my life you have been there. You picked me up when I was down. You encouraged me when I had doubt. And you always; loved me, even when I was unlovable. Thank you, my sister. – Catherine Pulsifer.
- Sister and friend. Two words that mean the same thing.
- Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.- Carol Saline.
- How do people make it through life without a sister?
- The ones that stay with you through everything- they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. – Marilyn Monroe.
- There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me. ― Mary Montagu
- My brother has an awesome sister. True story.
- What are sisters for if not to point out that things the rest of the world is too polite to mention- Claire Cook
- A woman without her sister is like a bird without wings.
- Only a sister knows how you really felt when you stumbled and when you succeeded, when you fell from grace and when you were forsaken, when you reached your lowest valley and when you climbed your highest mountain. ― Colleen Sell
- A sister is someone who loves you from the heart, no matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart. She is a joy that cannot be taken away, once she enters your life, she is there to stay. — Shiva Sharma
Birthday quotes for sister:
- Happy birthday sister! With each passing year you shine even brighter. I hope all your dreams come true.
- There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you. Happy birthday!
- Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together. — Sam Levenson
- Sister, you are like my angel, with a love that always glows. You are one of greatest gifts my heart will ever know. Happy birthday to you!
- A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life. – Deborah Tannen
Elder sister quotes:
- Sister- our first friend and second mother.
- Being every little sister there’s a big sister standing behind her holding a bat saying, you want to say that again?
- Husbands come and go; children will come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister. – Gail Sheeny
- As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister. – Patti Smith
A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves- a special kind of double. – Toni Morrison
- She’s always there for me when I need her. She’s my best friend. She’s just my everything.- Ashley Olsen
Sweet sister quotes:
- When life’s hills become too steep to climb on my own, my sister takes my hand and reminds me that I didn’t have to climb it alone to begin with.
- Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
- Sisters make life more beautiful.
- When it comes to being awesome, no one can beat my sister.
- Of two sisters, one is always the watcher, one the dancer. – Louise Gluck
Caption for sisters:
I’m so thankful I have a sister like you to count on. I know you’ll always be there with open arms if I need a hug,
And an open mind if I need someone to understand.
I’m so glad I can be myself around you.
You know my qualities and my faults.
And you love me just the same.
I’m so proud to have a sister like you.
Not just for what you have accomplished,
But for who you are.
I’m so lucky to have you to talk and laugh with.
To reminisce and make new memories with.
I can’t tell you how much it means to have a sister like you.
You’re one of the most important people in my life! Thanks for being a sister like you.
We are sisters. We are dreamers, doers. And believers in girl power. We’re beauty mavericks. Secret sharers. And the ultimate support system. We follow our hearts-and give like there’s no tomorrow. Because we’re sisters. Bound by beliefs, inspired by dreams. And whether we’re sharing stories or things we love; we make sure our lights shine.
So these were 100+ Best Sister Quotes that you can use for captions for young sister or elder sister.